soon you will be admitted as an inpatient to undergo surgical procedures at the KLINIK am RING. Please read the following guidelines carefully.
- On the day of admission, which is typically also the day of surgery, please report at the specified time to the nurses station (4th floor, access via the entrance Mauritiuswall 13; parking deck entrance at the parking ticket machine).
- Also, please note the preoperative fasting instructions: you may not eat, drink, or smoke prior to surgery.
- Please follow the intake of medications discussed with your anesthesiologist.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the hospital building.
Please bring the following items on the day of admission:
- X-rays / MRT images
- Diagnoses of treating physician(s)
- Anticoagulants and/or diabetics medications, heart pacemaker, prosthetic fittings (if any)
- All medications you are currently taking for at least 3 days, in the original box with instructions
- Glasses, contact lenses, hearing aids, dentures / denture retention
- comfortable clothing
- Slippers / shoes you can easily slip on
- Pajamas / nightgown
- Personal toiletries (hair and dental care)
The following items are provided by the KLINIK am RING:
- Hand and bath towels
- Soap, shower gel, body lotion
Your room is furnished with:
- Flat screen TV and DVD Player
- DVDs to borrow
- Daily Newspaper upon request
Free of charge and always available are:
- Coffee (special flavors)
- A variety of different teas
- Water and fruit juices
If you have questions, please call our nursing service at +49(0)221 92424-134