Kai P. Schuster, MD, PhD
Kai P. Schuster, MD, PhD brings with him a broad spectrum of urological treatment and was able to quickly establish a surgical focus in endourology due to a sound surgical training. Here, the center is the minimally invasive therapy of prostate enlargement and bladder tumors. After further training at the University of Cambridge and many years of clinical and scientific experience, he is considered an expert in MRI-based diagnosis and therapy of prostate carcinoma. He is also a regular speaker at international congresses, mainly on urological emergency medicine.
- Study of medicine at the Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf
- Research semester at the anatomical institute of the University of Cologne on the topic "Prion proteins on neurons
- Doctorate on the topic "Introduction and establishment of MRI fusion biopsy of the prostate at a maximum care hospital".
- Resident, Department of Visceral, Minimally Invasive and Oncological Surgery, Marienhospital Düsseldorf, Germany
- Resident, Department of General and Visceral Surgery, Sana Hospital Hürth
- Recognition of Common Trunk for Surgery
- Resident, Department of Urology, Leverkusen Hospital
- Deputy Head of the Department for MRI-based Diagnostics and Therapy, Leverkusen Hospital
- Specialist for Urology