Our Competence: Operative Procedures
More than 2500 surgeries per year related to joint problems!
In a surgery nothing should be left to chance! Comprehensive skills and many years of experience are the basis for a successful surgery.
More than 2000 arthroscopic surgeries per year involving shoulder and knee joints!
Specialization in minimal invasive surgeries in combination with state-of-the-art techniques reduce the stress for patients to a minimum.
An overview - our spectrum of surgical procedures
Arthroscopic surgeries at the knee joint
Arthroscopic surgeries at the shoulder joint
• Impingement Syndrome
• Tendon Tear (Rotator Cuff Rupture)
• Calcification (Calcific Tendinitis)
• Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
• Shoulder Instability (Shoulder Luxation)
• Acromioclavicular Joint Injury (Tossy Injury)
Joint Replacement (Endoprosthetic)
Foot and Toe Deformities
• Foot and Toe Deformities
Sports orthopedic and sports traumatological surgeries
• Cruciate Ligament Tear
• Meniscus Rupture
• Tendon Rupture (Achilles Tendon, Shoulder)
• Joint Luxation
• Chronic Tendinitis (Tennis Elbow, Golfer Elbow, Achilles Tendon, Patellar Tendinitis , Impingement)