Priv. Doz. Dr. med. Ronald Matthias
Medical Specialist for Ear, Nose, and Throat Medicine
Otolaryngoloy and Plastic Surgery
Date of Birth October 24, 1949
- The studies of medicine followed a Doctorate in Medicine in 1975 and a research stay abroad in Coventry, Great Britain. After Dr. Matthias had successfully completed his training as medical assistant in Heidelberg and Berlin, he worked as an assistant physician at the Hospital Berlin / Steglitz.
- In 1982, Dr. Matthias was appointed chief physician at the hospital in Berlin / Steglitz.
- Since 2001, Medical Director of the KLINIK am RING, Cologne.
- Since 1993, Head Physican at the Practice of Otolaryngology in the KLINIK am RING, Cologne
- 1986 - 1993 Professor for Otorhinolaryngology in Cologne
- 1986 Habilitation in Otorhinolaryngology
- 1982 Senior Physician at the Hospital Berlin / Steglitz.