Dr. med. Elisabeth Waltermann
Medical Specialist for Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
Data Protection Commissioner for NURAMED
Born 1960, lives with her husband and daughter in Cologne
Medical Studies and Training
- 1985 - State Examination and Licencing
- 1989 - received her PhD
- 1994 - Specialist forr Diagnostic Radiology
- 2001 - Training in Nuclear Medicine
- 1985 - 2000 Adult radiology. Acquisition of special experience in gastroenterology, oncology and gynecology including breast diagnostics.
- 2000 - 2002 Pediatric radiology at Children's Hospital in Cologne.
- Dr. Waltermann is responsible for the IT sector, and she is the Data Protection Commissioner in the NURAMED practice. She has participated in several training courses in this field.